STEP 1: Please read these simple guidelines:
- Pixels are sold in blocks of 100, measuring 10x10 pixels. The cost is $1 per block. You can buy up to 100 blocks in any square or rectangular dimensions you choose. No irregular shapes please.
- Images must be submitted in either GIF or JPEG format. Make sure your image is exactly the correct size. We will not shrink/enlarge/resize images. No animated GIFs will be accepted, only static images please.
- Once your image and link are published on the main page, there are no refunds. You can request to remove your image and link anytime, but no payments are refunded or prorated for any reason.
- When you purchase pixels, you are buying advertising space, not any part of this site or rights to the site itself.
- You must be the proprietor of the site you are advertising, or authorized to promote it.
- XXX or explicit sites are not acceptable, sorry. On that note, the image you submit should not be lewd or explicit. Which sites or images are deemed offensive is determined by Penny Pixels and is at our discretion.
- If the site your image links to is later changed to include unacceptable material, your image and link will be removed. No refunds apply.
- Once your image and link are posted, you cannot alter them. Make sure you are happy with your image before submitting.
- Purchase price for pixels must be paid in full. Once funds are cleared, the image and link will go live on the home page within 48 hours.
STEP 2: Place your order for pixel blocks by clicking the PayPal button. Be sure to specify the correct number of blocks you are buying through the quantity field on PayPal. Block quantities must match the rectangular or square image provided. Incorrect submissions will be denied and refunded.
Buy Your Pixel Block Ad!
STEP 3: Email your pixel image to email@example.com with the following:
- Attach your image as a GIF or JPEG (must be correct size for the pixels purchased)
- [Optional] Specify where you prefer your graphic to be placed on the homepage ("30 blocks over, 50 blocks down")
- Specify the website you would like your pixels to link to (must begin with 'http://')
- Include the ALT tag text you want for your pixels, no more than 50 characters. ALT text appears when the cursor rolls over your image.